JOB TITLE: Family Care Counselor
LOCATION: Gainesville, FL
APPLICATION METHOD: Please email resumes to Tara Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This is a field-based Case Management position based out of Gainesville, FL**
Camelot Community Care’s mission is to develop and provide services which enable children and families to realize their full potential. We will excel in providing the highest quality of services that are community based, family centered, and highly effective.
Being a Child Welfare Case Manager has its Advantages
As a Child Welfare Case Manager at Camelot Community Care, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- A rewarding opportunity to see help children reach their full potential and achieve their goals
- Excellent benefits including low-cost, high coverage health insurance
This position is responsible for ensuring the safety of youth referred by child welfare, including conducting home visits, providing assessments, and coordinating temporary and permanency placement, as well as ensuring the overall social, physical, psychological, and emotional well-being of parents and care-givers.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field required. Related degrees include sociology, psychology, human services, counseling, human development, child development, family development, marriage and family therapy, special education, education, criminology, juvenile justice, or nursing.
- Two (2) years of experience working in child welfare is preferred.
- Child Welfare Protection Professional (CWCM, CPI, CWP, etc.) preferred and will assist to obtain within 12 months from date of hire.
- Must have valid Florida Driver’s License