CLICK HERE TO APPLY CLICK HERE TO VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a Placement Specialist to join our team. As the initial point of contact with Partnership for Strong Families Inc., the Placement Specialist is responsible for assessment and coordination of placement of children in need of licensed out-of-home care under the supervision of Partnership for Strong Families Inc. and/or Department of Children and Families. The Placement Specialist will report directly to the Placement Manager.
Location: Gainesville, Florida
The ideal candidate will live in PSF’s 13 county catchment area.
Minimum Starting Salary: $20.44/hourly – $42,524.53/annually
Work Schedule: Wednesday – Sunday, 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.
The ideal candidate will have ability to read and interpret reports and documents such as contracts, insurance certificates, abuse report, court reports, home studies, and financial reports. In addition, the ideal candidate should possess knowledge in Florida Statute, Florida Administrative Code, and PSF operating procedures relative to child welfare as this position will assist Protective Investigators and case Managers with the placement of children into foster care homes, residential, and acute care behavioral settings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in human services or related field.
- Two (2) years’ experience in child welfare, behavioral health, or related field.
- Possess a valid Florida driver’s license; maintain an acceptable driving record, and accessibility of reliable transportation.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Human Services or related field.
- Parent Resources for Information Development and Education (P.R.I.D.E) certification.
- Certification as a Child Protection Professional or CPP eligible.
- Experience or knowledge in Florida Child Welfare programs.
This position is hybrid.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.
Click here to view the complete job description.