We are seeking a Family Service Facilitator. The Family Service Facilitator will oversee the authorization and utilization of services. This position within the Utilization Management department is intended to ensure the maximization of resources in authorizing services for clients within our system of care. This position reports to the Family Service Manager.
Hourly Range: Starting at $22.49/hour
Location: Live Oak, Florida
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate with potential foster and adoptive families in a positive and professional manner daily. Also, the ideal candidate will have the ability to develop partnerships with faith-based entities, schools, and stakeholders within PSF’s 13 county coverage area who are willing to serve as recruitment bases and support families who have completed the foster and adoption process. The ideal candidate for this position will be required to Maintain and engage database of PSF’s partners to support PSF’s current foster and adoptive families and act as community advocates for the children in our care.
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field with 2 years’ experience in the areas of child welfare, mental health, and/or utilization management.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
- Certified as a Child Protection Professional (CPP) or CPP eligible.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Prior DCF experience or knowledge of child welfare systems, data management systems, and wraparound planning.
- Case Management, Service Coordination experience.
- Experience working with at risk families and children with significant emotional and behavioral needs and their families.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.