We are seeking a full time Adoption Program Case Manager to join our team. The Adoptions Case Manager provides direct case work pre-requisite to adoption for adoption goal children and supports families adopting children with needed case management, transition assistance and services, while adhering to relevant legal and policy requirements governing adoptions. This position reports to the Adoption Program Supervisor.
Starting salary: $22.49 hr. to $23.19 hr.
Location: Gainesville, FL
The ideal candidate have knowledge of family safety and preservation, knowledge of adoption laws and regulations in Florida, knowledge of theories and practice of child protection, counseling, social work, investigations, and family assessment and knowledge of methods of compiling, organizing, and analyzing data. This candidate should have the ability to make accurate assessments of children and families, ability to travel, ability to identify improvements and adjustments needed to insure program effectiveness and efficiency, ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with other agencies, ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments, ability to communicate effectively, and ability to use computer systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a comparable human service field.
- Possession of a Florida Driver’s License, maintain an acceptable driving record, and accessibility to reliable transportation.
- Certification as a Child Welfare Professional or CWP eligible.
- Must obtain CWP certification within 12 months of appointment to this position.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field.
- Two years’ experience working in the field of adoption.
- Adoption Competency training.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.