The Cone Park Library Resource Center (CPLRC) is PSF’s third Family Resource Center and the second in collaboration with the Alachua County Library District. CPLRC is located within the Cone Park Library, which opened its doors in December 2013. The site is staffed with a Resource Center Manager, along with the support community volunteers. CPLRC is designed to serve the needs of East Gainesville and is surrounded by Fred Cone Park, which offers both indoor and outdoor recreational facilities, a playground, basketball courts and a track.
• Free Faxing & Notary
• Library Access
• Emergency Food Pantry & Food Distributions
• Professional Clothing Closet
• Children, Teen and Family Activities
• Computer & Internet Access
• Academic Assistance for K-12 Students• Enrichment Programs for Children
• Social Services Referrals
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Access to a Job Board & Employability Trainings
• Financial Literacy
• Food Stamp, Medicare, Medicaid and Unemployment Application Assistance
• Resume and Application Assistance
2801 East University Avenue, A. | Gainesville, FL 32641
SEE ON THE MAP
Resource Center Phone Number: 352.334.0456
Library Phone Number: 352.334.0720
Fax Number: 352.334.0457
Resource Center Hours:
Mondays – Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fridays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.