We are seeking a Youth Care Specialist Lead. This position provides direct care supervision to Youth Care Specialist working with at-risk children and teenagers to provide appropriate and effective supervision of youth when placement is not available or is not yet available. In addition, the supervision should assist the youth to overcome obstacles that contribute to placement instability. This position must be willing to work various hours/shifts to include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays with little notice based on program needs. This position will report to the Youth Care Program Director.
Hourly Range: Starting at $24.74/hour
Location: Gainesville, FL
The ideal candidate will possess supervisory experience. This position will require a candidate to perform direct supervision over Youth Care Specialists, including frequent collaboration to ensure safety, engagement, and the well-being of youth(s). An ideal candidate will possess skills to provide direction, financial resources, and guidance on organizing and conducting daily/weekly outings and structured activities for youth while under supervision, with approval of the Youth Care Program Director.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work or a comparable related human services field from accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years of experience in working with children and families.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, have an acceptable driving record, and have access to reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Mental Health or related license preferred.
- Two years of experience working with at-risk youth.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.