We are seeking a Resource Center Manager. This position manages the day-to-day program operations at our SWAG Family Resource Center. This is a highly responsible management position that oversees the coordination and provision of services designed to reduce the risk of child abuse and neglect through the maximization of resources for families and individuals within select communities. This position requires a high level of local community engagement and service coordination; hence, the Resource Center Manager must possess a working knowledge of and have experience working with a variety of local resources and supports. The Resource Center Manager reports to the Director of Resource Centers.
Starting Salary: $59,462.31
Location: Gainesville, Florida
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge of best practices in child welfare/child abuse prevention programs. In addition, the ability to maintain strict confidentiality, including the ability to recognize situations in which confidentiality is required. This position is looking for a candidate with experience provide direct supervision and support for staff and/or volunteer/interns; meeting and coaching these individuals, as required, and in compliance with PSF policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience related to child welfare, mental health, project management and/or community collaboration.
- A minimum of one year of experience directly supervising staff or managing a program.
- Case Management and/or Service Coordination experience involving knowledge of community resources and services.
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence.
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field.
- Experience working with at-risk families and children.
- Knowledge of grant writing.
- Knowledge of local community and services array.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.