We are seeking a Quality Operations Manager to join our team. This is a highly responsible position coordinating quality review activities, administrative direction and support for PSF contracted agencies. This position works with the contracted case management agencies and staff to assure implementation of all applicable policies, procedures, Administrative Codes and Statutes relative to services for dependent children and their families. This position reports to the Director of Quality Operations.
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Starting Salary: $ 59,462.31/annually
The ideal candidate will understand and able to identify standards and methods to promote permanence for children, including parent involvement in case planning, services to maintain children in their own homes, parent involvement with children separated by placement, and services for timely reunification. In addition to facilitating case transfer and assignment of intake cases to on-going case management.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- 3 years of experience in managing the delivery of child welfare services and quality review processes.
- Possess reliable transportation for travel within PSF’s service area for meetings and trainings.
- Professional experience in the delivery of child welfare services and quality review processes can substitute, on a year for year basis, for the required Master’s degree.
- Current certification as a Child Protection Professional.
- Current certification as a Child Protection Professional Supervisor.
- Supervisory experience.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.