We are seeking a Permanency Specialist to join our team. This is a highly responsible remote position providing organizational consultation regarding case specific issues as well as procedural issues and ensures that quality service is being monitored and tracked, including out of home care services, protective services, and adoption related services.
This position will perform advanced child welfare work that facilitates both multi-disciplinary and permanency staffings on behalf of the lead agency. This will include the coordination and facilitation of the staffings. For multi-disciplinary staffings, the recommendation may result in competing opinions and recommendations from the Department, as well as other organizations and persons involved in the life of the child. This position will report to Heather Bishop, Support and Oversight Coordinator.
Starting Salary: $22.49 Hourly
The ideal candidate will provide leadership and consultation to management of contracted agencies. In addition the ideal candidate should have knowledge of the child welfare system, have strong customer service skills, and the ability to function within a highly professional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
- Experience in child welfare.
- Certified as a Child Protection Professional (CPP) or CPP eligible.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Prior DCF experience or knowledge of child welfare systems, data management systems, and wraparound planning.
- Case Management, Service Coordination experience.
- Experience working with at risk families and children with significant emotional and behavioral needs and their families.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.