Work Location: Gainesville, FL
Benefits: Full, comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Health Management Leave, Time-Off, and Retirement
Application Method: Please email resumes to Tara.Thompson@pfsf.org.
If you are passionate about supporting the mission of providing safety to children and helping to build strong families in the community, then Camelot Community Care has an opportunity that will interest you! We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and compassionate person to be a Family Care Counselor.
Being a Family Care Counselor has its Advantages
As a Family Care Counselor at Camelot Community Care, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- A rewarding opportunity to see help children reach their full potential and achieve their goals
- Excellent benefits including low-cost, high coverage health insurance
- The rewards of seeing families improve and flourish with the services you referred them to
Camelot Community Care’s mission is to develop and provide services which enable children and families to realize their full potential. Camelot Community Care provides case management services for children and families referred by the child welfare and foster care system, to ensure a community without abuse, neglect or abandonment, so all children grow to their full potential.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in social work or related field, as defined by Florida Statute 65C-15.017. Related degrees include sociology, psychology, human services, counseling, human development, child development, family development, marriage and family therapy, special education, education, criminology, juvenile justice, or nursing.
- Two (2) years of experience working in child welfare is preferred.
- Child Welfare Protection Professional (CWCM, CPI, CWP, etc.) preferred and must obtain within 12 months of employment.
- Must have valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must be able to complete a three day new hire orientation class (Monday – Friday); hours are approximately 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.