JOB TITLE: Child Welfare Case Manager (Family Care Counselor)
LOCATION: Trenton, FL
APPLICATION METHOD: Click here
**This is a field-based Case Management position based out of Trenton, FL**
If you are passionate about supporting the mission of providing safety to children and helping to build strong families in the community, then Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health has an opportunity that will interest you! We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and compassionate person to be a Child Welfare Case Manager!
Being a Child Welfare Case Manager has its Advantages
As a Child Welfare Case Manager at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- A rewarding opportunity to see help children reach their full potential and achieve their goals
- Excellent benefits including low-cost, high coverage health insurance
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides case management services for children and families referred by the child welfare and foster care system, to ensure a community without abuse, neglect or abandonment, so all children grow to their full potential. Based out of Trenton, FL, this position is responsible for ensuring the safety of youth referred by child welfare, including conducting home visits, providing assessments, and coordinating temporary and permanency placement, as well as ensuring the overall social, physical, psychological, and emotional well-being of parents and care-givers.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field required. Related degrees include sociology, psychology, human services, counseling, human development, child development, family development, marriage and family therapy, special education, education, criminology, juvenile justice, or nursing.
- Two (2) years of experience working in child welfare is preferred.
- Child Welfare Protection Professional (CWCM, CPI, CWP, etc.) preferred and will assist to obtain within 12 months from date of hire.
- Must have valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must be able to complete a three day new hire orientation class (Monday – Friday); hours are approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm