**This is a field-based Case Management position Lake City, FL.**
If you are passionate about supporting the mission of providing directing and leading others who ensure the safety of children and who help to build strong families in the community, then Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health has an opportunity that will interest you! We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and compassionate person to be a Child Welfare Case Management Supervisor!
Being a Child Welfare Case Management Supervisor has its Advantages
As a Child Welfare Case Management Supervisor at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- A chance to provide guidance and leadership to staff that help children reach their full potential and achieve their goals
- Comprehensive Benefits including low-cost, high-coverage health insurance, generous time-off, and competitive 403b retirement
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides case management services for children and families referred by the child welfare and foster care system, to ensure a community without abuse, neglect or abandonment, so all children grow to their full potential. Based out of Lake City, FL, this position is responsible for overseeing and proving support/guidance to Child Welfare Case Managers and ensuring children, families and caregivers receive services and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or human services related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Four (4) years’ child welfare/protective services experience and/or human services experience required. A Master’s Degree may substitute for 2 of the 4 years of experience.
- Two (2) years supervisory experience preferred.
- Must currently hold Child Welfare Certification issued by Florida Certification Board and meet training requirements.
- Must possess valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must be able to complete a 3 day new hire orientation class (Monday – Wednesday); Hours are approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm each day