We are seeking a Level II Licensing Supervisor. The Level II Licensing Supervisor manages the daily operations of all PSF Level II Licensing Specialists who license, train, and support partner families and interested applicants. This position reports to the Licensing Retention Manager.
The position may involve acquiring, accessing, using and safeguarding Protected Health Information according to applicable law and agency Policies and Procedures for Protected Health Information.
Starting Salary Range: $55,313.78/ yearly
Location: Gainesville, FL
The Level II Licensing Supervisor position is looking for a candidate with the capacity to provide needed support in the evaluation of suitability for foster care placement. In addition, the Level II Licensing Supervisor will provide direct casework and/or training in the absence of Level II Licensing Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Certification as a Child Protection Professional.
- Three years of professionally related child welfare experience.
- Possess a valid Florida Driver’s License; maintain an acceptable driver’s record, and accessibility of reliable transportation.
- Certification as a Child Protection Professional Supervisor within 12 months of appointment to the position.
- Parent Resources for Information, Development, and Education (PRIDE) certified within 6 months of appointment to the position.
- Masters’ degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Parent Resources for Information, Development, and Education (PRIDE) certification.
- Experience or knowledge of special needs children.
- Previous supervisory experience within child welfare.
- Working knowledge and understanding of 65c-45.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.