We are seeking a Level II Licensing Specialist. The Level II Licensing Specialist will license, train and support Level II and V foster homes. This position reports to the Level II Licensing Supervisor.
The position may involve acquiring, accessing, using, and safeguarding Protected Health Information according to applicable law and agency Policies and Procedures for Protected Health Information.
Hourly Range: Starting at $22.49/hour
Location: Gainesville, Florida
The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to problem solve, make decisions, and implement plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Possession of a Florida Driver’s License, maintain an acceptable driving record, and accessibility to reliable transportation.
- Certification as a Child Welfare Professional or CWP eligible.
- Must obtain certification as a PRIDE instructor within 12 months of appointment to this position.
- Masters’ degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Experience training or supervising foster parents.
- PRIDE certification.
- Experience or knowledge of special needs children.
- Two years of professionally related child welfare experience.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.