CLICK HERE TO APPLY CLICK HERE TO VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a Level II Caregiver Support Specialist to join our team. The Level II Caregiver Support Specialist will license, train, support and assist with retention activities of level II, and level V licensed foster homes. This position reports to the Level II Licensing Supervisor.
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Starting Salary: $51,454.68/annually
The ideal candidate will display an understanding of and sensitivity to service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics. In addition, the ideal candidate will conduct PRIDE training for potential foster parents. Along, with providing support/ guidance to foster care parents.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Possession of a Florida Driver’s License, maintain an acceptable driving record, and accessibility to reliable transportation.
- Certification as a Child Welfare Professional or CWP eligible.
- Must obtain certification as a PRIDE instructor within 12 months of appointment to this position.
- Masters’ degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Experience training or supervising foster parents.
- PRIDE certification.
- Experience or knowledge of special needs children.
- Two years of professionally related child welfare experience.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.
Click here to view the complete job description.