We are seeking a Level I Licensing Specialist. The Level I Licensing Specialist will license, train and support Level I foster homes. This position reports to the Level I Licensing Supervisor.
Hourly Range: Starting at $22.49/hour
Location: Gainesville, Florida
The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to problem solve, make decisions, and implement plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Possession of a Florida Driver’s License, maintain an acceptable driving record, and accessibility to reliable transportation.
- Must obtain certification as a Child Welfare Professional and Licensing certification within 12 months of appointment to this position.
- Must obtain certification as a PRIDE instructor within 12 months of appointment to this position.
- Two years of professionally related child welfare experience.
- Experience training or supervising foster parents.
- PRIDE certification.
- Experience or knowledge of special needs children.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.