CLICK HERE TO APPLY CLICK HERE TO VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a Level I Caregiver Support Specialist to join our team. The Level I Caregiver Support Specialist will relicense, and support Level I foster homes. This position reports to the Level I Licensing Supervisor.
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Starting Salary: $51,454.68/annually
The ideal candidate will assist in crisis intervention to providers, as necessary in addition to assisting providers in accessing the required training. The ideal candidate will conduct follow-up assessments as related to foster care referrals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Possession of a Florida Driver’s License, maintain an acceptable driving record, and accessibility to reliable transportation.
- Certification as a Child Welfare Professional or CWP eligible.
- Masters’ degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Experience training or supervising foster parents.
- PRIDE certification.
- Experience or knowledge of special needs children.
- Two years of professionally related child welfare experience.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.
Click here to view the complete job description.