We are seeking a Community Research Coordinator. The Community Research Coordinator is a specialized research professional working with the federally funded Resource Center Evaluation and Expansion Project. The Research Coordinator is under the direct supervision of the Project Director and will work with the Principal Investigator (PI) and other Project Management staff in coordination with the Director of Resource Centers.
This is a grant funded position for a project that is funded through September 29, 2024.
Hourly Range: Starting at $20.44/hour
Location: Gainesville, Florida
The position may involve acquiring, accessing, using and safeguarding Protected Health Information according to applicable law and agency Policies and Procedures for Protected Health Information.
The Community Research Coordinator position will require a candidate with experience working with and maintaining protected data. They must have the ability to complete the required training regarding access, use, and disclosure of protected information per IRB requirements, Federal regulations, and the State of Florida and sponsoring agency policy and procedures. In addition, this position needs a candidate that can review and understand evaluation protocol, e.g., study proceedings and timelines, inclusion and exclusion criteria, and project deliverables. Ultimately, the ideal candidate will possess ethical work practice, excellent research skills, attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors’ degree in Counseling, Social Work, Public/Business Administration or related fields with experience related to child welfare, mental or public health, and/or community interventions.
- Knowledge and experience managing databases and proficiency in data entry and database administration, including (but not limited to) data imports and exports, and developing reports, including protected data.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- 2 years’ experience in child welfare, mental or public health, and/or community interventions.
- Experience with databases and data analysis procedures.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.