We are seeking an Adoption Program Case Manager to join our team. This is a skilled professional position conducting adoption management and related needs for adoption goal children within Circuits 3 and/or 8. This position provides direct case work pre-requisite to adoption for adoption goal children and supports families adopting children with needed case management, transition assistance and services, while adhering to relevant legal and policy requirements governing adoptions. This position reports to the Adoption Program Supervisor.
Starting Salary: $22.49 hourly/$46,776.98 annually
Location: Gainesville, Florida
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of family safety and preservation, knowledge of adoption laws and regulations in Florida, knowledge of theories and practice of child protection, counseling, social work, investigations and family assessments, and knowledge of methods of compiling, organizing, and analyzing data. This individual will be making accurate assessments of children and families.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a comparable human service field.
- Possession of a Florida Driver’s License, maintain an acceptable driving record, and accessibility to reliable transportation.
- Certification as a Child Welfare Professional or CWP eligible.
- Must obtain CWP certification within 12 months of appointment to this position.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field.
- Two years’ experience working in the field of adoption.
- Adoption Competency training.
This position requires frequent same day travel.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.