We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the Director of Clinical Services and the Clinical Team with high-level administrative support and assistance by completing data analysis, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, communicating with child and family service providers, and performing clerical functions. The position will report directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
The position may involve acquiring, accessing, using and safeguarding Protected Health Information according to applicable law and agency Policies and Procedures for Protected Health Information.
Hourly Range: $15.00/ hour
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: Gainesville, FL
The ideal candidate will have the ability to assist with Clinical Services administrative tasks associated with Higher Level of Care staffings, psychotropic medications, Integrated Practice Team, Medicaid and CBC Integrated Health, and other programs. In addition to communicating on a regular basis with DCF or other outside agencies regarding documents and referrals. The Administrative Assistant will help create and maintain trackers and reports in Excel.
- Two years of related work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, including Microsoft Excel, and spreadsheet software.
- Related experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education.
- Associate’s degree from accredited college or university.
- Experience working in the child welfare system.
For more information about Partnership for Strong Families, please visit us at www.pfsf.org.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.